Interview Room Request Form
Students enrolled in the College of Engineering are not required to register with ECS, but those who do benefit from added services. Registered students who have an upcoming phone or virtual interview may complete this form to request the use of any ECS interview room. Reservations will only be approved if space is available for the date and time requested. If your request is approved, a staff member will be in contact with you to confirm your reservation.
- Requests must be made a minimum of two (2) business days prior to the interview.
- Interview room requests are limited to current College of Engineering students who are registered with ECS.
- Interview rooms are only available during business hours Monday – Friday (8:00am – 5:00pm).
- You MUST receive a confirmation email from Engineering Career Services. Until you receive the email confirmation, the room is NOT reserved.
- Same-day reservations cannot be made online.
- During peak employer recruiting seasons (September 23 – November 1 and January 27 – February 21), there may be lower availability due to employer interviews and as a result, requests may not be approved.
- Interview rooms are for the intended purpose only.
Do you have a web or phone interview outside of the Engineering Career Services' normal business hours? Oxley’s café and Blackwell hotel lobby are two convenient alternative locations for after-hours interviews.
Interview rooms are not available during University Holidays or ECS Special Events.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 614-292-6651 if you need to make changes to an existing reservation.