Room Reservation Request Form
Students enrolled in the College of Engineering are not required to register with ECS, but those who do benefit from added services. If you need a quiet space for a virtual interview, class or meeting or just need some quiet study space between classes, please use this form to reserve one of Engineering Career Services' available rooms. Reservations will only be approved if space is available for the date and time requested. If your request is approved, a staff member will be in contact with you to confirm your reservation. Please adhere to OSU's masking requirements and guidelines while using the space.
- Requests must be made a minimum of two (2) business days prior to the date requested.
- Room requests are limited to current College of Engineering students who are registered with ECS.
- Rooms are only available during business hours Monday – Friday (8:00am – 5:00pm).
- You MUST receive a calendar invite/confirmation email from Engineering Career Services. Until you receive the calendar invite confirmation, the room is NOT reserved.
- Same-day reservations cannot be made online.
- During peak employer recruiting seasons (September 23 – November 1 and January 27 – February 21), there may be lower availability due to employer interviews and as a result, requests may not be approved.
- Rooms are for the intended purpose only.
Do you have a web or phone interview outside of the Engineering Career Services' normal business hours? Oxley’s café and the Blackwell Hotel lobby are two convenient alternative locations for after-hours interviews.
Rooms are not available during University Holidays or ECS Special Events.
Email email@example.com or call 614-292-6651 if you need to make changes to an existing reservation.