Register with ECS!
Students enrolled in the College of Engineering are not required to register with ECS, but those who do benefit from added services
Registered Students Receive:
- Full use of the Handshake job search system—including being able to apply for engineering specific job postings and on-campus interview opportunities
- Inclusion in engineering employers’ resume referrals
- Professional consultations for help with resume reviews, job search letters, your job search strategy, interview coaching, and just about any other career related concern
- Employer networking opportunities through the Ohio State Engineering Job Shadow Program, Career Week, Intern Week and other employer events
- Helpful resources: a "quiet room" for telephone and video interviews, a fax machine for sending and receiving employment-related faxes, and access to the student evaluations of their prior engineering work experience
How to Register
Gain full access to ECS services by completing our policy agreement and registration using the registration link in the sidebar.
- Full-time COE student at Ohio State
- Minimum age (18 years)
Work Term Considerations:
For BS students who are more than one calendar year from graduation: Meet with your academic advisor to plan when a co-op or internship work term will best fit into your schedule. Know when you can work before you apply for jobs!