Register with ECS!
Students enrolled in the College of Engineering are not required to register with ECS, but those who do benefit from added services.
Registered Students Receive:
- Job Postings Apply to internship, co-op, part-time and full-time positions posted for Ohio State engineering students through the online job search system, Handshake.
- Employer Connections Maximize your job search efforts by connecting with companies from a wide variety of industries such as manufacturing, consulting, technology, medical devices, construction, power, systems, automation, planning, architecture, aerospace, materials, and many more!
- Individualized Career Advice Meet one-on-one with an ECS Career Advisor or Peer Career Coach to enhance your documents and skills to ensure a successful job search.
- Exclusive Resource Library Boost your job search with access to 90+ career related resources designed uniquely for Ohio State engineering students.
- Alerts Be the first to receive updates and relevant news on special events, programs, and opportunities to connect with employers seeking engineering students. Receive the weekly e-newsletter, the ECS Wire, to be apprised of important events, hiring info, & tips designed to make your job search a success.
- Special Access Meet exclusively with hiring companies via On-Campus Interviews and special ECS sponsored events.
- Helpful Resources A "quiet room" for telephone and video interviews, as well as access to the student evaluations from their previous engineering work experience.
Gain full access to ECS services by completing our policy agreement and registration using the registration link in the sidebar.
- Full-time COE student at Ohio State
- Minimum age (18 years)
Work Term Considerations:
For BS students who are more than one calendar year from graduation: Meet with your academic advisor to plan when a co-op or internship work term will best fit into your schedule. Know when you can work before you apply for jobs!