Jump the Line Registration Workshop
ECS hosts Jump the Line Registration Workshops during high-volume registration periods, such as those around career fairs. These events are targeted toward Ohio State engineering students who are not yet registered with ECS. Jump the Line provides students with career fair coaching, personalized resume reviews, and hands-on experience using Handshake's job search system. By attending, students will fulfill all ECS registration requirements and will have the tools and resources making them to impress employers.
NOTE: Due to high demand for this event, cancellations less than 2 business days prior to event date will result in a "First No Show."
- All College of Engineering students are eligible
- For first-year students in their first semester, Jump the Line is the only method of registration
- Full-time COE student at Ohio State
- Minimum age (18 years)
- Agreement to the ECS Policies in Handshake
- Uploaded resume (using ECS template) to Handshake
Jump the Line Registration Workshop information for Spring 2019.
Past Sessions: Fall 2018
Wednesday, November 14
4:00pm - 5:30pm (Arrive promptly at 3:45pm for registration)
Monday, October 22
- 5:30pm - 7:00pm (Arrive promptly at 5:15pm for registration)
Monday, September 10
- 4:00pm - 5:30pm (Arrive promptly at 3:45pm for registration)
- 6:00pm - 7:30pm (Arrive promptly at 5:45pm for registration)
Successfully registered over 200 students for Engineering Career Services through Jump the Line in Fall 2018!