Jump the Line Registration Workshop
ECS hosts Jump the Line Registration Workshops during high-volume registration periods, such as those around career fairs. These events are targeted toward Ohio State engineering students who are not yet registered with ECS. Jump the Line provides students with career fair coaching, personalized resume reviews, and hands-on experience using Handshake's job search system. By attending, students will fulfill all ECS registration requirements and will have the tools and resources making them to impress employers.
- All College of Engineering students are eligible
- For first-year students in their first semester, Jump the Line is the only method of registration
- Full-time COE student at Ohio State
- Minimum age (18 years)
- Agreement to the ECS Policies in Handshake
- Uploaded resume (using ECS template) to Handshake