Jump the Line Registration Workshop
ECS hosts Jump the Line Registration Workshops during high-volume registration periods, such as those around career fairs. These events are targeted toward Ohio State engineering students who are not yet registered with ECS. For first-year students in their first semester, Jump the Line is the only method of registration. Jump the Line provides students with career fair coaching, personalized resume reviews, and hands-on experience using Handshake's job search system. By attending, students will fulfill all ECS registration requirements and will be able to attend career fairs ready to impress.
- All College of Engineering students are eligible
- For first-year students in their first semester, Jump the Line is the only method of registration
- Full-time COE student at Ohio State
- Minimum age (18 years)
- Agreement to the ECS Policies in Handshake
- Uploaded resume (using ECS template) to Handshake