Meet with industry professionals and get ready for your full-time job search in this weeklong event. YOU customize your schedule of events from a wide variety of offerings.
Who Should Attend
- Geared towards junior and senior engineering students, as well as graduate level engineering students who are thinking about full-time employment, however, ALL are welcome to participate, as the events prepare students for their future careers.
Events are conveniently spread out during the day and evening throughout the week. Based on your class schedule and interest, attend as many events as you can. RSVP not required, but strongly encouraged, as food will be provided to those who RSVP. RSVP will be available through Handshake.
What to Expect
- Employer of the Day: Network with our sponsors.Throughout the week they will be holding meet and greets, resume walk-ins, mock interviews, and info sessions as well as providing insider advice at ECS workshops.
- Industry Night: Featuring employers from companies that hire Ohio State engineers + an opportunity to engage with company representatives just days before the career fair!
- Workshops: Learn from experts on crucial topics such as salary negotiation, technical interviewing, leading with authenticity, and more.
- Professional Preparation: Participate in headshot photobooth, resume reviews, LinkedIn reviews, and elevator pitch prep.
Food: Come hungry! Every event will fuel your knowledge of careers and feed your appetite
- Sharpen Your Knowledge: This weeklong event provides the opportunity to interact with a variety of people who are brought together by a common interest. Even the most experienced job searcher has room to grow. As industries and hiring practices change, be informed and ahead of the game
- Customize Your Week: Pick and choose activities that will help build your skills. After attending Career Week events you will have newly acquired knowledge surrounding your professional job search, interview preparation, and assessing an offer. It is tough to stay motivated in your job search when academic obligations are still on your mind, so capitalize on the contagious energy and excitement to positively kick off your full-time search.
- Connect with Company Representatives: Meet with a variety of company representatives before the Expo and set yourself apart from the competition. Learn from industry professionals through workshops and panels and network with recruiters from your top companies.