ECS offers a variety of workshops and question & answer style events to build your job search skills.
These vary annually, but past subject matter has included:
- Career Fair Success
- Case Interviewing
- Dressing for Job Search Success
- Employment Options for the International Student
- Interview Strategies
- Job Search Strategies
- Life in Industry for a New PhD
- Professionalism in the Workplace
- Struggling Student to Savvy Investor
- Using LinkedIn for Your Job Search
- What Employers Want You to Know
- You’ve Got a Next Day Interview…Now What?
If you require accommodation for a disability such as live captioning or sign language interpretation to participate in any career fairs, events, or activities, please contact ECS at firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests made two weeks before the event will generally allow us to provide seamless access, but the university will make every effort to meet requests made after this date.