Partnering with ECS
We can't help a student find a job unless they first walk through our door. Likewise, we can't help an employer publicize a job unless they first tell us about it.
Faculty and Staff often find themselves juggling questions about job postings from both students and employers when you shouldn't have to. Send them our way.
Share recruiting inquiries with ECS
Most employers prefer to consider as many qualified candidates as possible and to review a complete group which accurately represents the diversity of the entire candidate pool. By being referred to ECS, they can access the greatest number of seekers using one convenient resource.
We are ready to help employers obtain quality candidates in a variety of ways:
- On-campus recruiting
- Resume access
- Online job postings
- Recruitment strategies consulting
- Comprehensive web site and print publications
- Personal service and a team approach
Recommend ECS to your students
Registered students have the opportunity to connect with hundreds of employers who are conducting on-campus interviews, requesting resume referrals, and posting jobs. Students who obtain experience through the Engineering Co-op & Internship Program frequently receive offers from their employers for full-time positions.
We provide a variety of services to support students' employment searches:
- On-campus recruiting, resume referrals, job listings
- Individual assistance with career and job search issues; coaching on interview skills
- Support for co-op and intern students managing the details of campus-to-work transitions
- Workshops and employer presentations on a variety of career-related topics
- Comprehensive software (including user-friendly resume templates), print publications, and employer information