You are here
- Home >
- Job Shadow Event with ITW Food Equipment Group
Job Shadow Event with ITW Food Equipment Group
ITW’s Food Equipment segment designs and manufactures advanced ware wash (dishwashing), cooking, refrigeration, and food processing equipment and provides service for institutional, industrial, restaurant, and retail customers around the world. ITW’s Food Equipment businesses are highly branded with industry-leading positions differentiated by innovation and unique, integrated service offerings. These well-known brands meet the needs of their global customers by focusing on the industry’s most critical issues and trends: sustainability, ease of use, performance, and on-site service.
This Shadow Opportunity will be with Hobart Food Machines and Weigh Wrap and will be perfect for Software Engineers or Mechanical Engineers interested in innovative, customer-backed product solutions that improves their businesses and also improves our daily lives as customers where we dine and shop.
- 9:30- Welcome & Introductions
- 9:40- Business Overview
- 10:00- Technology Center Tour
- 11:30- Lunch (provided)
- 12:30- Shadow a Software or Mechanical Engineer
- 3:45- Wrap-up/ Debrief & Questions
- 4:00- Depart
- We will greet students in the lobby when they arrive.
- Dress is business casual.
- ITW Food Equipment Group cannot host students that require visa sponsorship.