You are here
- Home >
- Procter & Gamble Student Programs
Procter & Gamble Student Programs
Get an inside look at P&G Student Programs:
Procter and Gamble’s Student Programs are designed to give you early exposure to a number of unique student programs held in Cincinnati, OH (all-expense paid) at our Global Headquarters during the months of April to September, 2017. The timing varies for each student program. As a participant, you will learn about the various areas within P&G, interact with senior management, and have an early opportunity to interview for a 2018 internship position or student program with P&G! We believe YOU have the potential to become a future manager at Procter & Gamble.
- Procter & Gamble is ranked Top 3 on Barron’s “World’s Most Respected Companies 2010” list for the 6th year in a row
- #1 in our industry of “World’s Most Admired Companies” (Fortune)
- in the Top 10 Companies for Global Diversity (Diversity Inc.)
- regarded worldwide as one of the most rewarding places for top talented multi-cultural individuals to work
Be the first to apply:
Applying is easy as 1 – 2 or 3:
- Go to PGcareers.com > Select Students Tab > Select Development Programs
- If grad date is Dec 2019 – May 2020 select Freshman Leadership Forum and Apply
- If grad date is Dec 2018 – May 2019 select any of the programs listed and Apply
*P&G is an equal opportunity employer. All students are welcome to apply.