You are here
- Home >
- Accenture Innovation Challenge 2017
Accenture Innovation Challenge 2017
2017 Accenture Innovation Challenge
Accenture is thrilled to partner with international non-profit organization Habitat for Humanity for the 2017 U.S. Innovation Challenge – an event combining hands-on consulting experience with the opportunity to make a positive impact in the community and land an Accenture internship.
About the Competition:
The Accenture Innovation Challenge is a multi-round case competition that combines hands-on consulting experience with the opportunity to make a positive impact on society. Students will work as teams to collaboratively develop a solution for a case based on a real-world challenge faced by national nonprofits. Learn more about the competition here! Feel free to share this information with any of your friends or student orgs on campus.
How to Enter:
To participate in the Challenge, all applicants and team members must complete both parts of the application process by the application deadline. The deadline for eligible students to apply is Tuesday, February 6, 2017.
- Part 1: Initial Registration is now open. Apply here!
- Part 2: Accenture Careers site application (link will be available after completing Part 1)
- Campus winners will receive a celebratory dinner and interview spot for a full-time position or internship
- National finalists will have the opportunity to travel to the client site and present their ideas to Accenture senior executives and the non-profit clients
- Members of winning teams will receive an internship offer and an opportunity to join Accenture for an Innovation Experience to potentially implement their idea
The Innovation Competition is open to students enrolled in schools where Accenture recruits for career opportunities listed in the Official Terms and Conditions, or members of MLT, SEO, Jumpstart, SCS.
Students that are enrolled in schools where Accenture recruits and are also members of a diversity partner organization are encouraged to participate in the on-campus Round One competition. A separate Round One competition will be held for students that do not have the opportunity to participate in the Round One competition on campus. Additional details around this Round One competition will be communicated along with notification of acceptance to the competition.
Undergraduate Student Requirements:
- Full-time student in participating university or member of participating diversity organization
- Legal resident of the USA; do NOT need US work authorization to participate
- GPA of 2.8 or higher
- Freshman, Sophomore, or Junior graduating and available for full-time employment between Dec 2017 – Jun 2020
Students who participated in the fall interview process and did not pass their final interview are not eligible to participate
February 6, 2017
Saturday, February 18, 2017
Ohio Union, 9am-6pm
Winners Dinner, 7pm
Rounds 2 & 3
March 25th – April 1st
Friday, April 21, 2017