You are here
- Home >
- Valeo Innovation Challenge 2017
Valeo Innovation Challenge 2017
Submissions due by 6:00am, Tuesday, January 31, 2017
What is Valeo?
Valeo is a global automobile supplier and tech company that engineers technologies and systems for the car of the future. Innovation is in Valeo’s DNA, and Valeo is currently breaking ground in self-driving car technologies and technologies that reduce CO2 emissions.
About the Competition:
- By entering the Valeo Innovation Challenge 2017, students have the opportunity to become leaders in automobile innovation – and get a chance to win €100,000
- This year we are also allowing faculty members to join a team
- Teams of two to five students can submit their ideas in one of two categories: “Technological Innovation” and “New Ways To Use Cars” on the Valeo Innovation Challenge 2017 website
- The winner of the “Technological Innovation” category will have the opportunity to join a startup accelerator partnered with Valeo
- Finalists will be flown to Paris, France for the official awards ceremony in October 2017
- Valeo will award two first-place prizes. Winners in each category will receive €100,000, while runner-ups will receive a prize of €10,000
- The deadline is coming up: all entries must be received by January 31, 2017, at 12 p.m.(noon) Paris time
We encourage you to spread the word to students and faculty in all disciplines about this prestigious competition that encourages young people to innovate to make the car of 2030 and the way it’s used more intelligent, greener, more intuitive and more fun!