You are here
- Home >
- US Navy Information Session
US Navy Information Session
Tuesday, January 31, 2017, 5:45 pm to 6:45 pm
Please join us for a question and answer session for the United States Navy Engineering programs. We will be discussing the Navy's Nuclear Propulsion opportunities as well as our Civil Engineering Corp. Listed below are just a few of the benefits offered:
1. "Get Paid $4,000+ per month"
2. "Government-Funded Graduate School Opportunities"
3. "No uniforms or special classes required while a student"
4. "Five distinct Career paths:
- Submarine Officer
- Nuclear Surface Warfare Officer
- Nuclear Power School Instructor
- Nuclear Prototype Instructor
- Naval Reactors Engineer
5. Put the note about medical/dental at the bottom of the list -- it's not high on most 20 year olds' minds
We will have the opportunity to review Resumes and Transcripts with anyone who is interested in setting up an individual interview.
The following Links have more information:
https://www.navy.com/joining/college-options/nupoc.html ** The official Navy Website for NUPOC **
***Pizza and Drinks will be provided***
- LT Lance Noel Ohio Engineering Recruiter
- Chief Steve Arthurs Ohio Engineering Program Manager
- LT Brian Linville National Nuclear Officer Accessions Manager
- LT Peter Deiluliis Civil Engineering Corps Accessions Officer
- Jamie Scheiman Naval Reactors Engineer
Tags: Information Session