You are here
- Home >
- GoingGlobal Webinar
This is a 1-hour, web-based training session that will:
- Explain the career tools and job search resources available from GoinGlobal
- Provide examples and tips for finding international company information and job & internship opportunities
- Offer an opportunity for attendees to submit questions about GoinGlobal's services
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
- Contact your Career Services office for additional information and venue details.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
- Your ticket and registration information is unique to you and it may not be transferred or shared with anyone else. If you know of another student who is interested in attending this event, share the registration link with them so they can get their own ticket.
This event will NOT answer specific career search questions for individuals or provide individualized career counseling. Individual career research needs should be discussed with your Career Services office.
Did you know?
GoinGlobal will soon be launching a new site that is more robust, more intuitive and more interactive on multiple levels:
- Responsive site design allows users to view GoinGlobal on-the-go from any mobile device
- New guides have been added for 25 major metropolitan markets around the world
- H1B visa application records now track back to 2010 for a historical understanding of U.S. employers who have a pattern of hiring international talent
- Personal accounts can be set to receive constant updates on new job listings and internship opportunities matching the user's selection criteria
- Automatic translation allows users to experience GoinGlobal in more than 50 languages
- An at-a-glance dashboard helps administrators see how their institution is using GoinGlobal