You are here
- Home >
- Boston Scientific Virtual Career Fair
Boston Scientific Virtual Career Fair
Boston Scientific will host an online career fair on March 8, and would like to invite students and alumni to attend.
This is a free event, and a great way to explore opportunities nationwide with an industry leading company.
You can view current vacancies with Boston Scientific here http://jobs.bostonscientific.com/?utm_source=careersite
Boston Scientific is specifically interested in experienced professionals for the following jobs (experience required)
JOBS AVAILABLE: (PAID RELOCATION AVAILABLE)
Product Managers (Multiple)
Field Marketing Specialist (Nationwide)
Health Economics & Reimbursement Analyst (Arden Hills MN)
Senior Manager Health Economics & Reimbursement (Arden Hills MN)
Health Economics & Reimbursement Manager – Field Based (East, Central & Western Regions – Near Major Airports)
SR Health Economics Analyst (Maple Grove MN & Marlborough. MA)
Manager, Corporate Internal Communications- (Marlborough, MA)
Senior Manager, Corporate Communications - Medical Surgical (Marlborough, MA)
HOW DOES THE VIRTUAL CAREER FAIR WORK?
- Register at https://bostonscientific.virtualcareerfairs.com/event/rc/login
- Build a profile
- Research the company at https://www.bostonscientific.com/en-US/home.html
- You will receive email reminders leading up to the career fair
- Make sure your resume is up to date
- Login during the event on March 8 to chat with the recruiters