You are here
- Home >
- SHELL IDEAS360
Would you like to win the exciting opportunity to explore the world on a National Geographic Adventure?
Even the simplest of ideas have the power to transform lives and positively impact society. At Shell, we believe human ingenuity holds the key to unlocking innovative thinking across our society, now and for the future. Shell Ideas360 is our way of fostering innovation to turn your ideas into reality.
Why take part?
Once you have registered:
- It’s a great opportunity to connect with other student innovators around the world
- By joining our Hangouts, you can be inspired and learn about innovation, teamwork, business planning and other skills that could improve your cv, and help you in your future career.
Submitting an idea:
- Stage 1: Submitting your initial idea is very simple, and all submissions will receive a 3 month subscription to WIRED's interactive digital magazine
- All Stage 2 teams will be supported by a Shell Mentor, access to further training and a subscription to National Geographic magazine
If you are selected for the Final:
- You will be invited to present to a Panel of Shell and industry leaders in London, UK at the end of June 2016
- The Winners will each receive a National Geographic Adventure of their choice and the Shell Ideas360 Trophy
So here’s your chance to think of an idea that could help to solve an energy, food or water-related challenge in your university, community, country, or even the world. Whatever your idea or vision, we’d love to hear it...and help you to bring it to life through business mentoring and support.
Click here for more information.