You are here
- Home >
- Case Competition with Crowe Horwath’s Manufacturing and Distribution Consulting Practice
Case Competition with Crowe Horwath’s Manufacturing and Distribution Consulting Practice
While with a client, you won't have a week to solve a problem.
Crowe Horwath’s Performance consulting group wants to give students a realistic picture of the challenging career a young professional would experience in our firm.
Twelve teams of four students will be given 1.5 hours to resolve a case directly from a Manufacturing and Distribution client example. Each team will then give a five minute presentation to a Crowe panel. Three finalist teams will be selected to present in a final round.
Teams must apply and be accepted to compete. All majors are encouraged to participate.
- 1st Place Team - $500 in Amazon Gift Cards
- 2nd Place Team - $300 in Amazon Gift Cards
- 3rd Place Team - $200 in Amazon Gift Cards
Crowe Horwath is a top ten public accounting, consulting and technology firm.
Crowe is committed to the Win3 model, supporting our clients, the firm and you. You are the driver of your career and Crowe helps you pave the road to both short and long term success.
Representatives on April 8th will be from the Manufacturing and Distribution consulting practice. Our Performance Consulting focuses on maintaining expertise in the following:
- Financial Services
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Private Equity Groups
Participants Can Learn about the Following Opportunities:
- Learn-to-Lead Program
- Freshmen and sophomores who display clear leadership on campus
- Internship Program
- Sophomores and juniors looking to directly contribute to project work and make a measurable impact
- Staff Consultant
- Seniors looking to take responsibility quickly and continue developmental learning throughout a career
5:00 – 5:20 Networking
5:20 – 5:30 Case Distribution
5:30 – 7:00 Team Case Work
7:00 – 8:00 1st Round Presentations (All teams)
8:00 – 8:20 2nd Round Presentations (Final teams)
8:20 – 8:30 Awards Presentation
8:30 General Networking
Send an email with all team member resumes to Nick.Oberhouse@Crowehorwath.com by Wednesday, April 1st at 5:00 PM