You are here
- Home >
- 2015 Nestle Diversity Leadership Symposium
2015 Nestle Diversity Leadership Symposium
Fri, April 10, 2015, 12:00 am to Tue, April 14, 2015, 12:00 am
Nestle USA Headquarters
Glendale, CA 91203
August 18 – 21, 2015
Nestlé USA Headquarters, Glendale, CA
The 7th Annual Nestlé Diversity Leadership Symposium (DLS) is a four-day intensive business program where you, a diverse undergraduate student, will:
- Gain invaluable exposure to life and careers at Nestlé USA
- Network with Nestlé USA executive leadership
- Partake in a customized leadership development course
- Utilize your leadership skills in the community through volunteerism
- Build a network of peers from universities across the nation
- Interview for a summer 2016 internship or full-time development trainee program, returning to school with the chance of a job offer and a scholarship offer in hand!
- Must graduate between December 2015 and June 2017
- Résumé and experience should demonstrate leadership, a commitment to diversity & inclusion, and a fit with one of Nestlé’s internship or trainee programs as listed on the DLS website.
Ideal for diverse students committed to jump starting their career! Nestlé USA pays for all reasonable travel and accommodations. See website for full criteria and details.
APPLY TODAY! www.nestle.fluidreview.com
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 5pm PST, APRIL 14, 2015