You are here
- Home >
- Bender Virtual Career Fair
Bender Virtual Career Fair
Learn More at www.careereco.com/events/disability
Are you a person with a disability...looking for a career opportunity or internship?
This Virtual Career Fair is FREE for students and alumni with disabilities to attend.
Great opportunity for College Students & College Grads with disabilities to meet online with employers across the nation including American Transmission Co., ANSYS, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, Enterprise Holdings, Epic, Genentech, KLA-Tencor, Lexmark, Verizon, & other Excellent Employers!
Students and alumni are invited to interact with employers via chat sessions.
CONNECT WITH EMPLOYERS LOOKING TO HIRE PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
Access opportunities within a wide range of careers.
- Chat with employers across the nation
- Public and private sector opportunities
INTERVIEW WITH EASE
Participate from the comfort of your home, your dorm room or your favorite coffee shop!
- Discuss careers and internships with multiple employers
- End-to-end accessible technology platform
CAREER FAIRS WITH LESS HASSLE
Save time and money.
- No business suit or travel required
- No printed out resumes necessary
Virtual Career Fair Date: Nov. 13, 2014
For information: email@example.com or 770.980.0088