You are here
- Home >
- Launching UniGame - Unilever's Business Competition for Students!
Launching UniGame - Unilever's Business Competition for Students!
Do you have a brilliant business idea that can help create a brighter future? Then welcome to UniGAME*, an exciting opportunity to share how you would make the world a better place while competing against other college students.
Here's your challenge:
Look across the Unilever portfolio and create an integrated marketing campaign* involving ONE or MORE brands that targets the unlikely low income consumer segment** in a way that is meaningful and goes beyond price.
* "Integrated marketing campaign" - media (print, tv, social) and/or retail
** "Unlikely low income consumer" - one who is educated and savvy, yet potentially not employed or with a steady income
What you could win:
- Cash prize of $7,000, $5,000, or $3,000 awarded per team
- A final round interview for the Unilever Future Leaders Program or the Unilever Leaders Internship Program
- A trip to London where the global competition will be held
- Awesome real-world experience
Dates to remember:
- Oct. 1 - Registration Open
- Oct. 6 - Submissions Open
- Nov. 10 - Submissions Close (11:59 PM EST)
- Nov. 17 - Top 3 Finalist Teams Announced
- Early December - Unigame Grand Finale
No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. UniGAME 2015 is sponsored by Conopco, Inc., d/b/a Unilever. Open to college/university juniors and seniors currently enrolled in a Sponsor-selected accredited college or university pursuing an undergraduate degree who reside in the 50 United States & D.C. and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older. Begins 12:00 a.m. ET on October 1, 2014 & ends 11:59 p.m. ET on November 10, 2014. For official rules, visit https://unilever-game.com/rules.html<http://facebook.us9.list-manage2.co....