You are here
- Home >
- Bender Virtual Career Fair: Employment for People with Disabilities
Bender Virtual Career Fair: Employment for People with Disabilities
This Virtual Career Fair is FREE for students and alumni with disabilities to attend.
Great opportunity for College Students & College Grads with disabilities to meet online with employers across the nation including Caterpillar, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Enterprise, FAA, Medicare/Medicaid, KPMG, Northrop Grumman, PwC, Peace Corps, TD Ameritrade,TSA, UPMC & More Great Employers!
Students and alumni are invited to interact with employers via chat sessions.
CONNECT WITH EMPLOYERS LOOKING TO HIRE PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
Access opportunities within a wide range of careers.
- Chat with employers across the nation
- Public and private sector opportunities
INTERVIEW WITH EASE
Participate from the comfort of your home,
your dorm room or your favorite coffee shop!
- Discuss careers and internships with multiple employers
- End-to-end accessible technology platform
CAREER FAIRS WITH LESS HASSLE
Save time and money.
- No business suit or travel required
- No printed out resumes necessary
Virtual Career Fair Date: March 20, 2014
For information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 770.980.0088