IBM Corp Info Session
Wednesday, February 5, 2014, 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Thompson Library, Multi Purpose Room #165
IBM Global Business Services
Business Analytics & Optimization (BAO) - Summer Intern (Columbus, OH)
Join a leader. Consult with us! Help build a smarter planet along the way. Every day, the world becomes exponentially more interconnected, digitized and data-aware. The world is getting smarter, triggering unprecedented change. Yesterday’s models no longer equip organizations to capitalize on this change.
At IBM Global Business Services (GBS) we partner with our clients to deliver real business value by:
• Bringing together the world’s largest consulting practice with industry-leading research capability.
• Enriching business consulting with advanced research, analytics and technology.
• Teaming on all phases of engagement to plan, build, invent and implement business solutions.
• Establishing new, flexible and iterative approaches that only IBM can offer through our unique combination of skills, experience and capabilities.
• Leveraging proven roadmaps and frameworks we have developed across 17 industries.
• Applying IBM's global expertise and local capabilities through our unique global delivery network combined with our teams in over 170 countries.
• Providing an integrated approach to business design and execution—turning strategies into actions.
These strengths applied to business issues and opportunities give our clients not only the
ability to anticipate change, but also take advantage of new possibilities.
IBM’s Global Business Services (GBS) Cross Sector practice offers unique and exciting internship opportunities for practitioners to help commercial sector leaders meet current challenges and enable them to transform and improve their organizations through world class strategy, process and technology consulting services. Through our IT, Enterprise Applications, Business Analytics & Optimization, and Strategy & Transformation practice areas, interns will contribute right away to top-tier clients and have an opportunity to build a powerful portfolio of interesting and rewarding experiences. Interns work on projects that integrate analytics, strategy, process, information and technology in an effort to help clients solve their most complex problems, optimize performance, modernize IT infrastructures, and find ways to operate more efficiently. We provide solutions and services that contribute to building smarter Communications, Distribution, Financial Services and Industrial environments.