Deloitte Undergraduate Case Competition
Undergraduate Case Competition
Awaken your inner champion!
- Do you enjoy competing with and against your peers to solve complex business cases?
- Are you interested in learning more about management consulting careers and Deloitte Consulting?
- Do you enjoy working in an interactive team to approach multidisciplinary business challenges?
- We invite you to participate in the Deloitte Consulting Undergraduate Case Competition!
- Gain Real World, “Hands On” Experience
- Meet Deloitte Consulting Leaders
- Win and Take Home a Prize
The competition is open to all undergraduate majors, but graduating seniors are not eligible to participate. Participants must have a minimum 3.2 GPA
The Competition will take place January 24th, 2014 (Kickoff) to February 7th, 2014 (Competition Day)
Application details and requirements will be communicated when the application window opens during the first week of Spring Semester. Students will have until 11:59PM on January 18th, 2014, to submit an application
Teams will be assigned by the Deloitte Consulting Campus Recruiting Team
Case Workshop and Deloitte Coaching
The Kickoff event will include a case workshop to discuss best practices and assist with competition preparation. In addition, each team will be assigned a Deloitte Consulting practitioner to provide coaching throughout the competition period
If you have any questions, please contact the OSU Case Competition Team:
Nick Eyer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Craig Gauden at email@example.com
Copyright © 2013 Deloitte Development LLC. All rights reserved.
Member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited