- Employer Registration/Login
- Services Offered
- Recruiting Tools/Resources
- Recruiting Guidelines/Policies
- Hired a Student?
- ECS Partners
Third-Party Recruiter Policy
Engineering Career Services requires that:
- Third-party recruiters abide by all National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) Principles for Ethical Professional Practice.
- Third-party recruiters operate in compliance with federal and state fair employment laws enforced by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commissions (EEOC) and its state counterparts.
- Third-party recruiters must answer “yes” to the third-party recruiter question when registering for an account in Handshake.
- Third-party recruiters must clearly identify themselves as a third-party recruiter in all jobs posted in Handshake. The job posting must specify that you are seeking applicants on behalf of a client and the client’s name must be included in the job posting.
- Third-party recruiters must post single position postings only.
- Third-party recruiters will never charge a fee to the candidate for any job posted in Handshake.
- Third-party recruiters will not disclose any student information without obtaining prior written consent from the student.
- Third-party recruiters will never disclose student information for any purpose other than for the original recruiting purpose nor can student information be sold or provided to other entities.
- Third-party recruiters are not permitted to access student resumes books.
- Third-party recruiters are not permitted to attend engineering career fairs.
- Third-party recruiters are not permitted to conduct on-campus interviews.