Student Impact Award
What is the ECS Student Impact Award?
The ECS Student Impact Award is an annual distinction given to a student who made an exemplary and unparalleled impact on a company during their stay as a co-op or intern.
Consider a nomination
We often have conversations with employers who praise our students and want us to know of jobs well done. We would like to take that a step further by recognizing that effort with our Student Impact Award. If you had a fantastic engineering student interning or co-oping at your company between January 2018 and December 2018, consider nominating that student for the ECS Student Impact Award.
How to nominate
Use the online form provided in the right sidebar, and be prepared to thoughtfully answer each the following questions:
- What were the student's main responsibilities?
- What is one specific accomplishment of your intern/co-op?
- What impact did the student have on your organization?
- What makes this student stand out among others and deserving of the Student Impact Award?
- What three words would you use to describe this student?