Virtually network with Ohio State engineering students, share advice, and promote your company by conducting Resume Reviews, Mock Interviews, or hosting an Ask the Expert Q&A Session as part of our Recruiter in Residence Program.
To create consistency, ECS has preassigned dates and topics for the Autumn Semester.
- Tuesdays (2 hour block) - Resume reviews: 15 minute slots -- pre-scheduled
- Wednesdays (2 hour block) - Mock interviews: 30 minute slots -- pre scheduled
- Thursdays (1 hour block) - Ask the Expert sessions: Conduct a short presentation with content provided by ECS (15 minutes) followed by a Q&A (30 minutes). Please note: Students must RSVP to event in Handshake. An ECS staff member will be available to moderate the Q&A.
Steps to Participate:
- Use the events calendar listed on the right to choose your preferred event date. Dates highlighted in grey have already been secured; dates in red with the topics listed are still available.
- Fill out the Qualtrics Survey provided in the right sidebar. This survey asks for your contact information, preferred date, typically hired majors and degrees, and the link you will use to conduct your Mock Interviews or Resume Reviews (Zoom, Microsoft Teams, etc). Please note: ECS will provide the zoom link for Ask the Expert sessions.
- Caitlin Mashhadian will notify you by email once your date has been approved. Once approved and confirmed, she will enter the event in Handshake. Please note: It is most efficient for the employer to use their own virtual platform (Zoom, Microsoft Teams, etc) to host Resume Reviews and Mock Interviews. This will give you full control of the session and your meetings with individual students. ECS will provide the zoom link for Ask the Expert sessions.
Availability is on a first-come, first-served basis. For now, employers will only be assigned one (1) date this semester. If you are interested in hosting a second event later in the semester, please continue to check the availability calendar.