Routine Hygiene Etiquette
The best way to prevent the spread of any type of infection is to practice routine hygiene etiquette:
- Cover your mouth and nose with your elbow or a tissue when you sneeze or cough.
- Wash your hands or use alcohol hand rub after coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- If you are ill, keep a safe distance from others to reduce the risk of transmitting germs.
- If you are seriously ill, seek medical advice from your health care provider or from an emergency department.
For updates related to the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), please visit this link.