Engineering Career Success Conference
Engineering Career Services (ECS) and Kappa Theta Epsilon (KTE), the national internship/co-op honorary society, host the Engineering Career Success Conference (ECSC) annually. This event prepares graduating engineering students for their senior year job search, educates them on professional development topics, and allows them to meet with industry professionals like you.
What to Expect
- Networking Session: Interact with graduating students about your areas of expertise such as the industry you work in, the type of job you do, and your company
- Employer Panel: Students will learn from select employers how to stand out in a competitive job market, land the job offer, and more
- Interactive Skill Building Lounge: Volunteer to conduct quick mock interviews, to review student's LinkedIn profiles, and to help students practice their elevator pitches.
- Build your brand on campus: ECSC is the perfect event to get your name in front of many of Ohio State's graduating engineering students
- Jumpstart recruiting efforts: Meet career-seeking students, in a smaller setting, prior to the Engineering Expo. You will meet more students than you would during an information session with no logistical efforts on your part
- Event sponsors: Consider a sponsorship and maximize your company’s visibility at the conference. Your generous $500 sponsorship grants your company an additional table at the networking session and will be recognized by displaying your company logo on:
- marketing messages to students
- conference program + website
- professional development materials for students