You are here
- Home >
- Employer Agreement
- Your organization hereby affirms that it is an equal opportunity employer, offering employment without regard to ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, or disability.
- Your organization agrees to comply with the expectations for employers as outlined in the ECS Employer Guides and support program policies, including encouraging students to maintain their student status by enrolling in ENGR 4191 each semester they work.
- Please note that the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) restricts employer use of student resumes. Organizations receiving such information may use it only for the purpose of evaluating candidates for employment within their own organization. Thus, employers may not transmit (or re-disclose) student information to any other employer or third party, nor to others within the employing organization for something other than employment purposes. If an organization improperly re-discloses student records, Federal law prohibits that party from obtaining student records for a period of at least five years.
- Additionally within the first week, your organization will...
- orient students to company policies and procedures
- give necessary safety training to the student
- assign specific goals & objectives to the student
- assign a specific supervisor to the student
- inform students about how to deal with on-the-job problems including harassment
- During each semester term, your organization will...
- provide the student with timely notification of eligibility for return assignments
- provide timely performance feedback to the student
- complete and discuss the ECIP Employer's Evaluation with the student
- provide the student with a copy of their evaluation for completion of ENGR 4191 requirements
To agree to these policies and begin recruiting Buckeyes, please register with OSU Engineering Career Services