Employer of the Year
What is the ECS Employer of the Year?
The ECS Employer of the Year award is an annual accolade bestowed upon a company whose selection is based on student nominations and engagement with ECS (job postings, hires, on-campus involvement, etc.).
Consider a nomination
ECS knows that some companies go above and beyond to provide their co-ops and interns a stellar experience during the work term. If you had a fantastic engineering co-op or internship experience, consider nominating that company for the ECS Employer of the Year.
How to nominate
Use the online form provided in the right sidebar, and be prepared to thoughtfully answer each the following questions:
- Did you report the job in Handshake? Reporting is required for the nomination to be considered.
- What did you like about this company's recruiting strategy? How did they engage with you to make you want to accept an offer?
- Did they have an orientation program? What did it entail and what did you like about it?
- What extracurricular activities were provided to engage interns and co-ops with each other?
- What extracurricular activities were provided to engage interns and co-ops with coworkers or upper management?
- What extracurricular activities were provided to engage interns and co-ops with the city in which they worked?
- What kind of supervision did you receive? Mentorship?
- How did this experience help your personal and professional growth?
- Why is this company deserving of the ECS "Employer of the Year" Award?