Need to Register with ECS Before Expo? Here's How You Can Jump the Line!
by Ashley Taylor | September 5, 2017
Since on-campus recruitment hits its peak in the fall, ECS appointments can go quickly as students register with our office, update their resumes, and come in for all other career-related concerns. And it’s official—this week we filled our last 30-minute appointment prior to Expo. The good news is, if you still need to register with ECS before Expo we have an event just for you! On September 20th, ECS will host two Jump the Line Registration Workshops.
What do Jump the Line Registration Workshops include?
- Priority ECS registration
- Career fair coaching
- Personalized resume reviews
- CareerEngine job search portal set-up
- Pizza and soda
How do I know if this event is for me?
These 90-minute workshops are for students who have completed at least their first year at Ohio State, but are not yet registered with ECS. If you meet the eligibility requirements for ECS registration, sign up HERE. Event times are 4:15pm-5:45pm or 6:00pm-7:30pm and seats are limited for each session!
So, why would you wait?
Getting fully registered with ECS allows you to:
- Review and submit your application to positions posted just for Ohio State engineers
- Participate in on-campus interviews
- Meet with ECS Advisors about job search documents, interview preparation, offer review, and any other job search questions
- Access career resources available only to ECS students
“I believe that people make their own luck by great preparation and good strategy.” – Jack Canfield