Don't Break the Bank: Interview Attire on a Budget
by Katherine Collins | September 23, 2014
Time sure does fly, doesn’t it? Fall has arrived and it’s time to focus on how to put your best foot forward during this busy on-campus recruitment season!
Although appearance is not everything, it sure does play a role when participating in the interview process. You want to look your best when meeting with company representatives- and unfortunately, that tends to come with a price.
So, how do you look professional without spending a ton of money? Visit some of these local shops that can provide you with not only great attire, but great prices as well:
For both men and women:
- One More Time 1521 W. 5th Ave, (614) 486-0031
- Second Chance Consignment 1803 W. 5th Ave, (614) 488-3006
- Plato’s Closet 751 Bethel Road, (614) 583-8888
- Second Impressions 5381 N High St, (614) 781-1572
- Goodwill multiple locations/phone numbers (1331 Edgehill Road, 2550 N High St)
- D&K Suit City online discount suit vendor
- Out of the Closet 1230 N High St, (800) 558-8220
- Dress for Success 1204 North High Street, (614) 291-5420
- Clothes Mentor 399 S State St #11, Westerville, (614) 923-0166
Need ideas about professional attire? Visit ECS' "Interview Attire" page on Pinterest.
“You can have anything you want in life if you dress for it.”