January 6, 2009
Or how about these questions:
• “Why should we hire you?”
• “Do you believe your GPA is an accurate reflection of your abilities?”
• “Why are you interested in this job?”
How can you be better prepared to answer these STANDARD interview questions? ….Create YOUR Personal Brand!
Let’s face it, now is not the best time to be looking for a job. With an unstable economy, employers’ hiring practices are unpredictable. But there are steps you can take to make yourself a more attractive candidate and help land the position you WANT!
First you have to think of yourself as a ‘PRODUCT’:
• You are a student with a unique combination of skills, abilities, education and work experience.
• You MUST utilize that information to create a unique personal brand and learn how to SELL yourself to an employer.
• If you don’t know what added value you …