Co-op/intern students win $500 or $1000 toward your college tuition!
by Rachel Kaschner | December 29, 2009
The Ohio Cooperative Education Association (OCEA) is currently accepting applications for their Bachelor's Degree College Scholarship for students enrolled at a four-year college.
The scholarship criterion includes:
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale).
- Must be enrolled in an OCEA member four-year college or university (Ohio State is an OCEA member!).
- Applicants must have completed a minimum of 15 weeks of equivalent full-time co-op work by March 20, 2010.
- Must have a minimum of one term of school left at the time the scholarship is awarded. The scholarship is awarded in April or May of each year.
- Must work for a co-op employer in the State of Ohio.
- Must submit letters of recommendation from both the four year college and employer.
- Available to all undergraduate four-year college majors. Past scholarship winners are not eligible for future awards.
"One chance is all you need."